Employment Opportunity: Process Engineer
- Supports technical, engineering and equipment needs of production dept.
- Responsible for designing and implementing manufacturing processes and equipment, from prototyping to fully operational, to achieve the production goals of the organization.
- Identifies and develops process and equipment needed to produce specific products, parts, and components.
- Maintains process equipment, and manages repair and replacement.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and >2 years of experience in composites manufacturing or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within composites industry.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision of Chief Engineer.
- Reports to Production Manager.
For a full job description and further details please send an email through our contact page with “Process Engineer Position” in the subject line.